Monday 28 July 2014

How I say greeting of Eid by which heart. The mat of mourn is put in every house of Palestine.


How I say greeting of Eid by which heart.
The mat of mourn is put in every house of Palestine.
O, Muslims you are celebrating Eid with which heart. While the Israel has martyred above one thousand innocent children, women and men and thousands have injured with cruel. Israel have bombing on hospitals, schools. there is great dark in house of every Palestinian, Twenty thousand buildings have Destroyed. There are tears in every Palestinian eyes but O, Muslims you are busy to celebrating Eid Alas! on you, Alas! on you, Alas on you. Please deeply think, think and think. Where are you going?  
Thank you very much my dear friends. Everyone have right to differ me. I shall never mind. I only described my own views. I f you see some error please forgive me because English is not my language. 
God bless on every one who belongs to this world and may God keep all of you in peace.
Syed Muhammad Tehseen Abidi



No comments:

Post a Comment