Sunday 13 July 2014

Palestine is in blood and fire.


Palestine is in blood and fire.

Palestine is dipped in blood and fire. Alas! Muslims are sleeping in deep dream of neglect and I am very sorry to say you that the Global conscience is also in deep asleep. One hundred thirty above children, women and men have died and Hundreds are injured as a result of the barbaric Israeli bombardment in Palestine. See these pictures and decide himself is this true or wrong…..?  Why Israel has killed innocent children, women and men?  Everyone who has a painful heat put his hand on his heart and decide is it not a terrorist act of Israel. Why the United Nation is quiet why it have kept fast of quiet? People of Europe and America do not know what is being cruel in Palestine from Israel side because Europe and U.S media is also silent at this issue and it is presenting this issue in a very wrong way for their people. I appeal form everyone who have painful heart that please rise up their voice for the innocent children, women and men of Palestine in every forum. I only want that Please be given the truth. You have also your family, your beloved wife and innocent children so Please deeply think about it decision is in your hand you want to stand with wrong or you want to stand with right,

Thank you very much my dear friends. Everyone have right to differ me. I shall never mind. I only described my own views. I f you see some error please forgive me because English is not my language. 
God bless on every one who belongs to this world and may God keep all of you in peace.
Syed Muhammad Tehseen Abidi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment