Thursday 8 May 2014

Allama Iqbal.


The education is temptation which is to take away the man from God.

The property, children and manor are also temptation.

The sword is also temptation if raised up for wrongfully.

What is sword? The slogan of Takbeer is also temptation.

Allama Iqbal is the greatest poet in the world.  He waked up the people of the world with his poetry. He says in his above given poetry that the education is temptation which is to take away the man from God. Allama Iqbal sayas that the education is being given nowadays is being taken away the man from God. So this education is temptation and due to this education the property, children and manor have also become temptation and the sword which has raise up for wrongfully has also become temptation and what is the sword? The slogan of Takbeer has also become temptation.

Thank you very much my dear friends. Everyone have right to differ me. I shall never mind. I only described my own views. If you see some error please forgive me because English is not my language. God bless everyone who belongs to this world and may God keep all of you in peace.
Syed Muhammad Tehseen Abidi.

No comments:

Post a Comment