Saturday 31 May 2014

Do not think with your stomach think with your brain or mind.

O, people..........                         By: Syed Muhammad Tehseen Abidi.

I say to you with humbleness. DO not think with your stomach. Please think with your brain and mind because when you think with your stomach you become a short cutter and also become a slave of your wishes. You do many mistakes in your life. You become hypocrite. You start tell a lie with others people. You go towards to give and take bribe. You try to cheat everyone in your life. You become insensitive. Your heart is under evils. You become a selfish man because your whishes are increasing day by day and you adopt wrong way for complete your wishes. At last you lost in sins and fall in to the well of sins one after an others. At that time no one can help you only you can help you himself. So I say you with humbleness please do not think with your stomach please think with your brain that’s a right way for you and your family.

O, people……….

I say to you with humbleness when you think with your brain or mind, you see the light of God. You do not make many mistakes. You become a kind and humble person. You become a good human being. You help poor and needy people. You be happy to help your elders. You care your elders. You become a useful person to your country and your society. Your heart is satisfied for your good deeds. People like you and give respect.

O, people……….

I say to you with humbleness always think with your brain or mind. One thing I want to share with you. Please protect your heart from evils and kill your wishes because the first attack of Satan or devil is on your heart. So please change your mind and heart and spread piety and goodness and virtue in this world. Please think, think and think are you going toward the right way or wrong way? Your heart give you which answer you do your action.

Thank you very much my dear friends. Everyone have right to differ me. I shall never mind. I only described my own views. I f you see some error please forgive me because English is not my language. God bless on every one who belongs to this world and may God keep all of you in peace. 
Syed muhammad Tehseen Abidi.

No comments:

Post a Comment