Monday 26 May 2014

To push.


To push.

Special people: Electricity, gas or telephone connection is required.  Require only one phone call and all documentation complete.  The Staff immediately present and immediately the phone installed.
  Ordinary people: Electricity, gas or telephone connection is required. First need the cost to complete the file (and then push) and then vertigo to vertigo around the offices. If have a recommendation or something in the pocket the file rapidly advance forward, otherwise exist in luck (to push, to push, to push).
Special people: Electricity, gas or telephone bills have to be paid, no problem. Driver sent or an employee to the bank manager, he went to the bank, manager has sit him on the chair with respect and bill has been paid immediately.
  Ordinary people: Electricity, gas or telephone bills have to be paid Which come in different dates, people have been started get rows at nine O clock in the morning, the first recommendation bill to be paid, Miserable people be in waiting that when their turn will come but in luck of people ( to push, to push, to push).
Thank you very much my dear friends. Everyone have right to differ me. I shall never mind. I only described my own views. I f you see some error please forgive me because English is not my language. God bless on every one who belongs to this world and may God keep all of you in peace.
Syed Muhammad Tehseeb Abidi.

No comments:

Post a Comment