Monday 2 June 2014

Beg for God

For the sake of fourteen innocent (a.s)
Is you will beg then you will get.
If you will search then you will find.
If you will knock then the door will be open for you.
Anyone who will beg will find……..
Anyone who will knock the door the door will be open for him.
Only one thing must keep in your mind, please be patient, be patient and be patient. If you kept patient then you will be succeed in your life because the God like those people who keep patient.

Thank you very much my dear friends. Everyone have right to differ me. I shall never mind. I only described my own views. I f you see some error please forgive me because English is not my language. God bless on every one who belongs to this world and may God keep all of you in peace. 
Syed Muhammad Tehseen Abidi.

No comments:

Post a Comment