Wednesday 23 April 2014

Goe TV should Proved itself (Pakistan)


Goe TV should Proved itself.

If Geo TV channel understand itself that its foot marks do not go toward India Then it should do the following steps.
It`s should be unconditionally apologize from I.S.I.
It all owe taxes should be deposit in the National Treasury Immediately.
To display the cricket matches of IPL should turn off immediately on Geo super so the confidence of the public are restore on Geo because India do not include any Pakistani Player in IPL.
Geo should finish its monopoly and others TV channels should take be with itself because the others TV channels complain is legally right.  It`s biggest example is attack on Raza Rumi. Did Geo also make it ego problem like Hamid Mir?
Geo should rethink its relationship with India so the confidence of the public are restore on the Geo.
Thank you very much my dear friends. Everyone have right to differ me. I shall never mind. I only described my own views. God bless everyone who belongs to this world and may God keep all of you in peace.
Syed Muhammas TehseenAbidi.

No comments:

Post a Comment