Monday 14 April 2014

Ouaid- e- Azam a true leader.

Ouaid- e- Azam a true leader.

Pakistan was the first cabinet meeting.
Quaid-e- Azam was also present at the meeting.
ADC Gul Hassan asked to the Quaid-e-Azam.
Sir, served tea or coffee in the meeting……….
Quaid-e-Azam , raised  his head with a shocked and said………
They did not take tea or coffee at home.
ADC was nervous………..
Qaid-e Azam said, that which minister to take tea or coffee who taken it at home or taken it go back home the money of the nation is for the nation, not for the ministers.
These were our leaders. Who had pain for the nation in his heart……… Nowadays, have any leader in this country. Who have this kind of pain for the nation in his heart ……….. I am sorry to say you with great Alas!  I did not find a single one.  Everyone thinks about his stomach. Please put your hands on your heart and tell me when someone who will spend millions of rupees on election and then win the election. Who will have pain for the nation………… It is a very sadness situation in this country. I think All are bare in this bath.

Thank you very much my dear friends. Everyone have right to differ me. I shall never mind. I only described my own views. God bless everyone who belongs to this world and may God keep all of you in peace.
Syed Muhammad Tehseen Abidi.

No comments:

Post a Comment