Monday 21 April 2014

Pakistan army.


Pakistan army.


In Islam a lie and baseless accusation to put on anyone is considered a serious crime and a great sin and any civil society does not allow it. The accuser has to prove his allegations. Otherwise the accuser is to be guilty. The elements those are accusing against the brave Pakistani army. They must prove their allegations Otherwise, if they are not succeeded their allegations. The cases of treason against them should be established. Due to these unfounded and false allegations a serious damage is being inflicting to the Pakistan army and is being did conspiracy to undermine military.
Thank you very much my dear friends. Everyone have right to differ me. I shall never mind. I only described my own views. God bless everyone who belongs to this world and may God keep all of you in peace
Syed Muhammad Tehseen Abidi.

No comments:

Post a Comment