Friday 6 June 2014

Bitter Truth of Democracy.



Talk With God.
O, kind and merciful God………
I say to you with great humble that my voice has been floating on the waves of the sea. it went in the air and passed through the rivers, forests, hills, valleys and mountains. It turned back in village to village, town to town, city to city, country to country and all over the world but in vain because the truth is bitter for everyone.
O, kind and merciful God……….
I say to you with great humble. I cried with pain in the deserts, on the mountains, in the hills, in the forests, on the sea shore, in the bank of the river, village to village, town to town, city to city, country to country and all over the country but in vain because the truth is bitter for everyone.
O, kind and merciful God………
I say to you with great humble. Please tell me where the good, piety, pious and virtue people are gone because almost people laugh at them. They called them mad people. The good, piety, pious and virtue people are facing great difficulty. How they save them salves from sins in this bad world society? Please protect them………, protect them………., protect them.
O, kind and merciful God………
I say to you with great humble. If majority of the people become dishonest, injustice, corrupt, liar and fearless then please tell me where the good, piety, pious and virtue people to go. They are very little in number. They are facing great difficulty. It is a big question mark for me. I ask a question to you with great humble is it a justice for good, piety, pious and virtue people. How they save themselves from sins in this bad world society? Please protect them…………, protect them……………..protect them.
O, kind and merciful God…………
I thought….., I thought…… , I thought……., and I asked every one this question please tell me. If majority of the people become dishonest, injustice, corrupt, liar and fearless then please tell me where the good, piety, pious and virtue people to go but no one gave me the answer of my question. I think only you can tell me the answer of my question. So please help us……, help us…., help us…..., because the sins are spreading rapidly all around of us and we are going toward the wrong way.

Thank you very much my dear friends. Everyone have right to differ me. I shall never mind. I only described my own views. I f you see some error please forgive me because English is not my language. God bless on every one who belongs to this world and may God keep all of you in peace.
Syed Muhammad Tehseen Abidi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment