Monday 2 June 2014

Good And Bad Tree


O, people……..
Remember! Every good tree brings good fruit and a bad tree brings bad fruit and which tree does not bring good fruit that has been cut and put into the fire. So decided himself what do you want. Will you bring good fruit or bad fruit decision is in your hand if you did good deeds then you will bring good fruit and you will be a useful man of the world society and God will be happy with you. He will give you the heaven on the judgment day and if you did bad deeds then you will bring bad fruit and you will not be a useful man of the world society and God will not be happy with you. He will put you in the hell on the judgment day.
Thank you very much my dear friends. Everyone have right to differ me. I shall never mind. I only described my own views. I f you see some error please forgive me because English is not my language. God bless on every one who belongs to this world and may God keep all of you in peace.

 Syed Muhammad Tehseen Abidi.

No comments:

Post a Comment