Thursday 26 June 2014


Liar,hypocrites people.
O, liars, hypocrites, and those which are running behind world and create drama in everything. Alas! on you that you made this world hell. Alas! you have eyes but cannot see. You have ears but cannot hear. You have tongue but cannot talk. You see cruelty but keep your eyes close. You hear truth but keep your ears close. You have tongue but do not tell the truth. such as you are blind, dumb and deaf. Alas! you get the right path and get God`s guidance.
Thank you very much my dear friends. Everyone have right to differ me. I shall never mind. I only described my own views. I f you see some error please forgive me because English is not my language. 
God bless on every one who belongs to this world and may God keep all of you in peace.
Syed Muhammad Tehseen Abidi.


No comments:

Post a Comment