Monday 2 June 2014

Talk with God.


Talk with God.
O, merciful God..........
I say to you with join hands that the Muslims of this world are going toward down and down. We have been humiliated in the world. We have been insensitive. Our life has no aim. We have best religious in this world but it is a bitter truth and very, very sorry to say that we are not good Muslims.( I think Islam is the best religious in the world but Muslims are it is a big question mark for me). Our behavior tells us that we are also not a good human being. We are very busy to pulling legs of each others. We play politics, politics with each others. In the name of democracy we establish dictatorship. We tell a lie bravely in TV talk shows but no one can stop us. We have created our own customs which base on Hinduism and has no relation with Islam. We are running toward the colorful world although it is wrong or right we do not know about wrong or right. We want money for our bad wishes. Wrong or right it does not matter for us. Someone who thinks about wrong or right are called foolish or mad nobody know where he is going. Everyone wants to touch the sky.
O, merciful God……….
But I know we are going toward the well of sins and which is the well of death. Islam is the religious of love, peace and brotherhood but we keep no love with each others. We keep no peace with each others. We keep no brotherhood with each others. We do not tolerate each others. Muslims feel proud to kill each others. They cut the throat of innocent people and feel proud himself. Sins are all around them but they are falling in the well of sins one after an others. We do not want to change our mind set in a better way or right path. We become a frog of well which do not come out from the well.
O, merciful God..........
Please show us the right path. We are helpless and hope less. Nobody can help us in our bad time only we can help us himself. (God help those who help themselves) I think that we can help us to change our heart and minds. If we show better acts and live in this world with love, peace and brotherhood then I hope we will see the light of God and will find the right path.
O, merciful God………
 My empty hands are raised up for supplication for all Muslims and all the human being  O, merciful and kind God……….please help us, help us ,help us, please send your messenger with his sword so he bring us toward the right path. If we do not understand him then he use his sword and finish the evil, cruel, injustice, ignorance from this world.

Thank you very much my dear friends. Everyone have right to differ me. I shall never mind. I only described my own views. I f you see some error please forgive me because English is not my language. God bless on every one who belongs to this world and may God keep all of you in peace.
Syed Muhammad Tehseen Abidi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment